Please click on the links below for the forms you will need to transfer, or register cars on the Gold Coast.
Also links for other handy information.

Vehicle registration application (F3518)

Vehicle registration transfer application (F3520)

Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR)

Moving an unregistered vehicle permitĀ  (link to Department of Transport and Main Roads information page)